Procedures On how to bring back a signal from tape on an Inline Desk.
1) Make sure the desk is in RECORD Mode.
2) Make sure the MIX button is depressed.
3) Make sure every channel is in RECORD MODE and not MIX MODE.
4) Make sure L+R Master fader is up.
5) Make sure that all the TAPE returns are pressed in.
6) Assign L+R.
7) Adjust fader's.
8) Adjust Hi and Low (Shelf EQ) if required.
The monitor mix is to continue the overdubbing process/recording.
You can drop material in and out as desired, mistake's/retake's etc.
© Copyright 2001-2011 - www.ampthetex.co.uk - All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.